Lower your EDI VAN Bill or Request a Quote
Kilo-character (KC) prices starting as low as 2.5 cents
An EDI VAN is a Value Added Network which allows you to securely exchange data from one organization to another. Many communication protocols are used to send and receive data from these VANs. The data can be pulled or pushed to your company in a real-time fashion or on a schedule. Many companies use an EDI VAN to exchange EDI Transactions which helps automate the buy and sell process of your business.
Jobisez LLC is in an Alliance Agreement with the EDI VANs to bring you the best price, per kilo-character (KC), to exchange data with your EDI Trading Partners. Jobisez is not a VAN, but due to the Alliance Agreement, special pricing and value-adds are available for your company using our facility. Fill out the below few fields and we will send you a quote for one or more of the Major Tier-1 EDI VANs (a real VAN, like OpenText/GXS).
We are so confident that we can bring you the lowest
EDI VAN price, that we will not even ask you what you pay today per KC or what your current VAN bill is per month. But we will need to know how many KCs you trade a month due to the tiered pricing* that is offered. Fill out these fields and we will bring you the best deal known to us.
Here are some of the benefits...
1. No Monthly Minimums.
2. 24/7 Customer Support.
3. Trusted Tier-1 EDI VANs.
4. More Value Adds are listed below.
If you are interested in knowing what you could be paying for your EDI VAN bill, please fill out the below fields and you will receive a quote within one business day.
KCs Last Month
(Enter "0" if unknown)
Continue reading to learn more about your potential cost saving opportunities.
The necessity of transferring business documents from one company to another, in electronic format, has been a normal way of doing business for many years. However, surprisingly enough, many people do not know what "EDI" is, but it turns out, that almost all companies use it. Because transferring electronic data has become a normal way of conducting business, it has pretty much become a commodity in many respects.
Because it is a commodity, so to speak, the EDI VAN costs have come down in pricing over the decades. What used to cost 30 cents a KC, ten to fifteen years ago, is now only a nickel or less. If you have decided you are paying too much for your VAN bill, you may want to look into Jobisez's VAN alternative.
Upon filling out the above form, you will get a tailored email that looks similar to the email below. If you like the price and the value adds (listed in your personalized email,) you will simply need to reply to that email to get the ball rolling. The email will look similar to this...
"We will need to determine which International Tier-1 VAN works best for your needs, but here are the value-adds you will get from one of the VANs.
Value Add Benefits:
- No Monthly Minimums or Long Term Commitments
- You pay for only what you use.
- Free migration of trading partners to the VAN.
- Free public interconnects to all major Tier 1 VANS.
- Web facility for document tracking, reporting and re-queuing.
- 7 x 24 hour customer support.
- Multiple communications options, including AS2, FTP (VPN may be required for some), FTPS, SFTP connectivity available. Some VANs still support a-sync and bi-sync dialup.
- Simple billing.
- Sliding scale pricing - no need to renegotiate - as your volume goes up your price automatically goes down.
- No "extra" charges" - just a low mailbox fee and the kilo-character rate.
- No Document or Communication charges.
- No Segment or Envelope charges.
- No On-line report charges.
- No Interchanges or Session charges.
- No Storage charges."
If you are interested in that price and would like a Formal Proposal, or if require more information, please fill out the above form.